Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

What a wonderful day!!!! Happy Easter to everyone! The Courtney Family had a great day! It started out with the Easter Bunny coming to visit. Jon-Mical got a basket filled with toys and candy... to tell you the truth, the "Easter Bunny" was WAAAAY more excited than Jon-Mical could ever be! We then went to church. Jakson not only had is first Easter, but was also baptized today. Honestly, I don't know how much I buy in to all of this child baptism stuff, but there is a part in the baptism when Josh and I stand up in front of the entire congregation and promise to raise our child to love and serve our risen Lord to the best of our ability.... I DO buy into that! I pray every night for my children... for their safety, for their health, for their future... but I also pray for me and for Josh. I pray that we will be the parents that we need to be for them. I pray that we will not only love them, but that we will SHOW them the love of God... that is a tough responsibility for us... Thank God that He will guide us through this. Happy Easter, Everyone! May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you, and be gracious unto you. May the Lord turn His face toward you, and give you peace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment