Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Party and shots...

Today was a pretty busy day for the Courtneys. Josh had his first day as an interim Biology teacher at Lavergne High School. He is filling in for a teacher on maternity leave. He was very nervous this morning, but texted me a few times to let me know that he was still alive. At the end of the day he is still optimistic and actually wants to go back on Monday, so I would say that it was a good day for him... but he does have some stories already! :) Jon-Mical had his Easter party at school. He had to take a basket with treat-filled eggs this morning. He was SO excited! He came home with 18 treat-filled eggs and proceeded to hide them all over the house and "find" them for the rest of the afternoon. He had a blast, but we ended the day with only 14 eggs in the basket... oh well, that may be a nice little candy treasure for me to find probably some time in August. Jakson had his 2 month wellness doctor appointment today. This is such a weird feeling! On one hand I can NOT believe that Jakson is already 2 months old! On the other hand it feels like a LIFETIME ago when I was pregnant and we only had one kid... wow... life was simple then! :) I had a pretty busy day at work too! Very drama-filled, but I guess that is all that I should say. The good thing is, it is now 8:30, both kids are in bed sleeping soundly and Josh and I are about to meet our neighbors out on the deck for a little adult conversation and down time before bed! Sigh... life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment