Thursday, April 14, 2011

Family Photos...



Yesterday we went for round two of our family pictures. Debbie, our photographer, decided that we needed to redo our family pictures from the last session. I thought that they were good, but she wanted to do them again because of the lighting in the first set. She wanted to do this session outside, which is what I wanted the first session to be but we couldn't because of the weather, so I was on board! We met her at Cannonsburg. It is an old, historical town in downtown Murfreesboro. It is very cool with many great areas for great pictures! I was nervous because Jakson does not like to be outside yet... but the session went well and we ended up with some great pics so far! (I have only seen five of them!) We really had a fun time! Jon-Mical and Jakson both did a good job! I asked my mom to come too so that she could help out with Jakson and make sure that we were not doing any fake smiling! I am so excited to see the rest of the pics! I have posted a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment