Sunday, April 10, 2011

Good Grief...

Good Grief... I feel like I have said this about 200 times today! 


1. Good grief, why in the WORLD was I ever worried about Jon-Mical talking. He does NOT stop these days. He will ask the same question 37 times in a row even though I answered it the first time.


2. Good grief, Josh's and Jon-Mical's allergies are nuts right now! I have wiped snotty noses ALL DAY! 


3. Good grief, I just learned that the 13 year cicadas are coming at the beginning of May. I don't know why I thought they did not come until late summer. I thought I had more time... Ahhhhh!


4. Good grief, Jakson had a MAJOR MAJOR blowout today and ruined one of his outfits...


5. Good grief, I ran for the first time today with two kids in tow. My jogging stroller is a BEAST and I am slightly disappointed that it took me so long to get in good cardiovascular shape and a very short time to be right back at square one!


6. Good grief, Jakson has not been at his best today. He is just not sleeping well and he is SO tired... why do kids fight sleep so hard when I would give a million dollars for 3 straight hours these days!


7. Good grief, I only have one more week on maternity leave and then I have to leave my babies all day every day. BOOOOO!!!!!


Please know, whoever out there is actually reading this, that these "good griefs" are very minor and today was still a fabulous day! My life is a crazy, hot mess right now, but I would not trade one second! I have two wonderful children and a husband who is not only the absolute love of my life, but also my best friend in the whole world. Life is good! Jakson just woke up... good grief...

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer! I'm so happy that you have joined the blogging world. Jon-Mical is getting so big. And Jakson is so cute. Hope you have a great week. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This too shall pass and then they will be saying, "Mom, Good Grief!" Believe me when I say, you will miss these younger years. Homework and schedules are in the future. I miss those toddler days but I am proud of the young ladies my girls are becoming. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete