Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer is flying by!

Summer is completely FLYING by! While I am excited about this coming school year and all of the changes, I am VERY sad about leaving my boys! We have had a wonderful time just hanging out! Jon-Mical is such a joy to be around. He is HILARIOUS and astounds me with his ever-growing intelligence and quirky personality. Jakson is growing SO QUICKLY. He is now constantly rolling over, smiling, laughing, and gnawing on things (a tooth is on the way)! 


Our 4th of July was a lot of fun with MUCH food, fireworks, and festivities. Jon-Mical LOVED the fireworks and apparently thinks that we are supposed to shoot them every night now! :)


This next school year brings many changes. Joshua will be leaving his job as a youth minister and will now enter the education world as a Biology teacher at Lavergne High School. He is nervous and excited, but I know that he will do a wonderful job! Jon-Mical will now be attending First United Methodist Preschool. This is an actual preschool with actual curriculum! I can not believe that it is already time for this, but I am very excited and I know that Jon-Mical will do well! 


All in all, Life is just chugging along and The Courtney Family is definitely enjoying the ride!






No comments:

Post a Comment