Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Uuuugggghhhhh.....

I know that I am harping on this whole summer-being-over thing, but tonight I am seriously sick to my stomach. We have had such a wonderful summer. I really like my job, but I can't believe that we are back to the days of someone else practically raising my children... I HATE the fact that I see my kids for a few minutes in the morning (while we are all frantically trying to get ready and get out the door) and then for a few hours at night... We all get home around 4:00. Jakson goes to bed at 6:45... This means that I have two hours and forty-five minutes to spend as much quality time with him as possible WHILE straightening up the house, cooking dinner, doing laundry, laying out clothes for the next day, playing with Jon-Mical, and bath time...Thank God that Jon-Mical can stay up a little longer for some snuggle time. 


I know that most people go through this. I look back to my childhood and both of my parents worked. We went to a babysitter all summer long as well... I look back at my childhood with many fond memories, so I know that the kids will be fine... but I am not fine! I would LOVE to find some kind of job where I could work from home. I know that I see my kids more than some parents who even work throughout the summer, so I know that I should not be complaining, but I am selfish, I guess... 


Anyway, I know that I am just having a little breakdown because I have started back this week and because Jon-Mical has been with SuSu and Wayne all week (having a blast)... I know that I will be fine, but I HATE that other people get to spend more time with my kids than I do... this is not right. (At least it is mostly MiMi and Poppy C, who I know love them almost as much as I do...)


SIGH.....


Here are a few recent pics... 










No comments:

Post a Comment