Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

Well, I could NOT have had a better Mother's Day weekend! We started the weekend off with a visit from Ben, Carra, and Luke. Wow! I think I have the cutest nephew in the world!!! He is so sweet and I hate it that I can't see him all the time!



Ben and Carra came in to town to spend time with us, but they also came because I planned a Surprise 30th Birthday Party for Josh. We went to Arrington Vineyards with all of our closest friends and we had a GREAT time! Wow! It could not have been a better night! Great friends and great conversation!



And then Mother's Day! I have the two most wonderful children! They honestly make every day feel like Mother's Day! Josh isn't too bad himself! We had a great lunch at MiMi's house. Here are some pictures of my wonderful children! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment