Thursday, May 12, 2011

11 Days...

Well, I left for work this morning in a funk... Jon-Mical actually woke up before I left, which is rare. He came into our bedroom and climbed up into our bed and scooted his little self down under the covers. Josh was in the shower and I was in the closet picking out clothes. When I came out of the closet his first question to me was, "Mommy, will you get back in bed and snuggle with me?" It KILLS me when he asks me that when I have to go to work! I HATE telling him that I can't! I HATE telling him that he has to wait until Saturday morning to snuggle with his mother and watch morning cartoons. How do you explain to a 3 year old that I don't WANT to go to work.... that I would give ANYTHING to crawl right back into bed and snuggle with him all day, but I HAVE to go to work. I have tried saying that. I try saying, "Honey, I would LOVE to snuggle with you, but I have to go to work." Jon-Mical always says, "No, you don't! You have to snuggle with me!" Uuuggghhhh!!!! Oh well, ELEVEN more days of school and then a summer of snuggling! Whoop whoop!

On another note... Jakson now loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and America's Funniest Videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment