Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Love!

Steven Tyler's new Memoir has a great first couple of lines... He says,
"'Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that makes you smile.' When the roaring flames of your heart have burned down to embers, may you find that you have married your best friend." Well, that makes me happy because when the flames do die down, I know that I will have my best friend for the rest of my life by my side! He is absolutely perfect for me! He is my other half and, I KNOW that he is a gift from God just for me! I am so thankful for him!
Josh turned 30 today! Thank God for that! I am 31 and am sick of hearing about me being in my 30's and him still in his 20's! Whew! But I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my absolute Best Friend! Here are some pics...





No comments:

Post a Comment