Monday, September 19, 2011

Who you with?!?!

We had a GREAT weekend! Friday night my dad brought some of his Mississippi friends into town to play golf. My brother, Carra, and two of their friends also came into town. They all went the next day to watch Vandy beat the absolute CRAP out of Ole Miss... I don't get to say that too often about Vandy... it feels good!!! Anyway, they all came over on Friday night and I cooked for 10 people. Whew! Actually most of it was grilled food, so Josh did the brunt of the work and MAN did he do a great job! The meal was great and the company was even better! We all had fun! Sunday was a pretty lazy day for The Courtney's. Jakson was up at about 3:30am, and so by the time Josh and I got him back to sleep we decided that we were going to sleep in as well. We layed around in our PJ's until about lunch time and then the four of us went to the Greenway! We had a GREAT time qwalking, jogging, throwing rocks in the water, and looking for animals! What a gorgeous day!!! We came home from the Greenway and I took Jon-Mical to Kroger. By the time we made it back, we decided to let Jon-Mical skip a nap and the four of us spent the rest of the day on the deck, listening to misic and playing with cars (or course). I do not know of a time when we were more in need of a relaxing, great weekend! It was wonderful and I am thankful for every minute of it. Now it is Monday again... and we have A LOT of stuff going on. Jon-Mical has THREE baseball games this week (A little much for a 3 year old???), and my work schedule is packed... Thank God for weekends. Here are 2 pics... 

No comments:

Post a Comment