Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Wednesday!!!

Happy Wednesday!!! Well, I don't really have any breaking news. Life is just rolling along here at the Courtney house! Jon-Mical is out of town visiting his SuSu... He is having a great time with SuSu and Wayne, but we are DYING without him! He is going to the fair, going to see The Smurfs, climbing all over tractors, riding four-wheelers, throwing rocks in the creek, staying up late, and eating junk food.... and he has only been there 2 days! He is staying until Friday. The house is SO quiet! I put his toys away and they STAY THERE! I thought it would be nice, but it is awful! I am picturing how it is going to be when my babies are in college and the house stays clean and I only have half the laundry... wow! I guess I am getting a little ahead of myself... sigh...

Josh and I are enjoying watching something other than Curious George and Team Umizoomi, though! Jakson goes to bed around 7:00 and so Josh and I have all these big plans every night. We are going to rent movies or go out to eat or get some yard work done... not happening. Every night we put Jakson to bed and lay down on the couch and are both out by 8:00... At least we are getting caught up on our sleep! :)

Jakson is growing up SO quickly! He is sitting up and he LLOOVVEESS to eat! He is definitely my kid! Here are some cute pictures...


No comments:

Post a Comment