Friday, June 3, 2011

First Week of Summer...

Well, the first week of summer break is already over... I would be lying if I said that I was not just a little nervous about staying home all summer with two kids! I mean, I love them more than anything, but I am quickly learning that 2 kids are hard work! Well, I was wrong (so far). We had the BEST week and I can already tell that this summer is going to FLY! We have played outside in the heat. We have walked to Food Lion to rent movies from the Blockbuster machine. We have eaten a boatload of popsicles. We turn on the sprinkler almost every day! We have covered the driveway in sidewalk chalk and completely covered the floors of our house with matchbox cars and trains... it has been an absolute blast! Jakson has been wonderful too! He LOVES to watch Jon-Mical play! Jakson ate cereal out of a spoon for the first time and is trying his hardest to roll over! Here are a few pictures...




Jon-Mical stays this dirty most of the time... :)

Here is Jakson trying to roll over...

Here is our first attempt at cereal... yes, some actually got into his mouth...

No comments:

Post a Comment