Sunday, June 24, 2012

Mommy's Boy!

It seems like calling someone a "Momma's Boy" has been a derrogatory term in the past, but after last week, I LOVE it! I picked Jon-Mical up to put him in his carseat and my engagement ring scraped his arm. Here is how the rest of our conversation went:

Jon-Mical -  "Ow! What was that?"

Me -  "That was my engagement ring."

Jon-Mical - "What is an engagement ring?"

Me - "This is the ring that Daddy gave Mommy when he asked me to marry him."

Jon-Mical - "What?"

Me - "Daddy said, "I love you sooo much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I want you to come and live with me in my house forever." (Those weren't his exact words, but I thought they'd do the trick. It was definitely NOT because I forgot what he said!)

Jon-Mical immediately begins to cry. I asked him what was wrong and HE SAID (!!!!)....

"But I want to marry you! I want to live with you forever!"

Yep, he said that! And, of course, I said ok... Yep, he's a Momma's Boy!



Also, here are some pictures of Jon-Mical's FIRST T-Ball Game!!! It - Is - AWFUL! But he loves it and he is too cute out there! AND he is batting 1000 after his first game! Look out, Babe!







And, I just thought this one was funny! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment