Sunday, June 24, 2012

It is official.



Well... it's official: I suck at blogging. My last post was on April 17. Wow. Many things, of course, have happened since then. We are out of school for summer! Whoop! Josh is taking a summer class and so he is still busy most of the time, but the kids and I have nothing going on these days! We just play outside most of the day! It is GREAT! Let's see... Since April...

1. I received my certification that I have been working on for months. I am now a Certified Personal Trainer through the International Sports Science Association. I am now working on my coursework to become a Certified Nutritionist. This is exciting for me. I honestly don't know what I want to do with this. All I know is that exercise and fitness seems to be one of the few things that I am TRULY passionate about. I would love to share this passion with others! But I still don't know what this means for me personally...




2. I broke Jakson's clavicle. Yep. We were getting ready for church one Sunday morning and Jakson and Jon-Mical were playing on the bed. I was standing close to the night stand to make sure that neither of them fell off and hit their head on it. Jakson instead decided to take a nose dive off the side of the bed RIGHT BESIDE me... he hit his head and fractured his clavicle. He was PITIFUL!


3. Mike, my father-in-law, and I ran in a Muddy Buddy race yesterday. It was 4.5 miles through the woods with 10 obstacles. The last obstacle was a mud pit that we had to crawl through. It was a BLAST! Jon-Mical also raced in the Mini Muddy Buddy! He LOVED it until... until he had to get muddy.... he then freaked out. Wow! Here are some pics:










So, life is pretty good these days! The kids are growing up so quickly! It makes me sad to know that my babies are not babies anymore. But Jon-Mical PROMISES me that he will ALWAYS be my baby and that he wants to live with me forever... umm... ok! Until next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment